Sunday, March 27, 2011

canon 60d

The Canon 60d is an amazing 18mp camera.
  • 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor; ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
  • Includes 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD standard zoom lens
  • Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control; Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
  • 5.3 fps continuous shooting; enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
  • Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards 
  • Brand Name: Canon
  • Model: 60D 18-135mm Kit
  • Optical Sensor Resolution: 18 MP
  • Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
  • Optical zoom: 7.5 x
  • Maximum Aperture Range: F/3.5-5.6
  • Minimum focal length: 18 millimeters
  • Maximum focal length: 135 millimeters
  • Lens Type: Zoom lens
  • Optical Sensor Size: 14.9 x 22.3mm
  • Included Flash Type: Pop-up flash
  • Display Size: 3.000 inches
  • Light Sensitivity: ISO auto, ISO 12800, ISO 100-6400
  • Image types: JPEG, RAW
  • Exposure Control Type: Landscape, Portrait mode, Close-up, Night portrait, Sports mode
  • Viewfinder Type: Optical
  • Width: 5.7 inches
  • Height: 4.2 inches
  • Weight: 26.63 pounds
"I've taken photos and video most of my life, now I am the typical father paparazzi, my subjects are my family, with some nature landscapes and city architecture mixed in. First this camera replaced my original capture the moment kit, which included a Nikon D80 DLSR and a Samsung HD-1010 Digital Video Camera. I sold them both after owning this for a week. They are simply not needed anymore. It's very nice to be able to go to my kid's soccer games and not look like I am bringing a production crew. One camera for killer photos and video. I use this camera 70/30 photos/video, and it is just a pleasure to work with."




No comments:

Post a Comment